Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Back in bed !!!

From my iPad photo trawl
You will not believe that only two days into the new year I am back in bed. And all was going so well, not been overdoing it, making time to play and read and full of plans for my 2013 working commissions. At least I can trial my new iPad blogger app, and the iPhoto one and see if I can post without fetching the laptop from the office. Thought that has to be done as I have a really complicated schedule to prepare in chart form. This 'under-the-weather' dilemma is one that it seems may pursue me; horrible, for I have never been a shirker. P.S. Didn't work from iPad - I need to practise using the apps!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Ann, I know you are feeling poorly and it is such shame I hope that you will be well soon.You are an inspiration they way you soldier on,I do admisre you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope that your health and your energy soon returns Ann. It is horrible to feel low and under the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are up and about very soon Ann - isn't it exciting having an iPad? I love mine! X

    ReplyDelete