Friday, 3 May 2013

Will this work?

Experimental, but I think it will work - and followers of this blog
are the first to be able to comment on its success - pleas do so.
For the last three months, I have been engaged to write a new blog for the Malvern Spring Gardening Show, which this year runs from 9th-12th May. Ten posts in all, culminating in the one I posted today: http://annsmalvernjotter.blogspot.co.uk. It's been a wonderful adventure - something in all my years of commissioned writing that I have never attempted before. I will be blogging 'live' next week over the four days of the Show, a sort of kaleidoscopic scrapbook, and decided today that I could make use of TurboCollage to create the scrapbook feel. The image above is an experiment - I have often posted my photo collages on Facebook, but never tried to paste them into a blog. Does it work? What do you think of the idea to encapsulate the ambiance of a special event?

No comments:

Post a Comment