Sunday, 29 September 2013

Delight more than a Dilemma

I have come to that point in the road where changes need to be made. New directions. I write about this regularly in my personal journals, and the desire seems to be occurring more frequently. Surreptitiously does the body begin to feel the onset of age (I won't say OLD, but I hope you know what I mean). I am wittering and not saying what is whirlygigging itself into a knot in my head. Come clean - new  technology is beguiling me, new creative materials and supplies are stockpiled in my roof space, and new professional ways to share what I do are waiting to be set down on paper.

All of which tells you nothing! Which shows you that when I meet that fork in the road, I will not know as yet in which direction to travel. Be myself and avoid cul-de-sacs. And I'm incapable of creating a post on mu iPad !!

No comments:

Post a Comment